Door Shop/Builder/Production Specialist
Company: US LBM Holdings
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Custom Choice Door, a division of US LBM, founded in 2007 Custom
Choice Door, LLC provides superior service from supply until
completion and beyond. We stand behind our products with immediate
action on any issues that arise. The cornerstones of our company
are – Customer Service, and Superior products with an emphasis on
making the whole process smooth for you, the customer.
We are currently looking for a Door
Shop: Builder/Production Specialist for our
Lakewood, WA location.
What you should know about working at Custom Choice
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions are
hands-on, and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a
suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement
driven organization, and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe and
healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in
the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Door Shop:
- Working on a Door assembly line
- Utilizing Power saws, air nail guns, staplers and other tools
needed to prepare wood material used to assemble doors
- Pick and pull production material as needed
- Load, unload, store and package material
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Observe and adhere to all safety rules
We want you to join the team if you can check these
- Capable of reading a tape measure and doing simple
- Possess a team focused approach to work
- Strong communication, work attitude and work ethic
- Prior experience in wood working or machine operation is highly
preferred but not required
- Previous hand and power tool experience
- Commitment to safety at work
- Willingness to learn, we will invest in training and developing
the right candidate!
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our
continuous education programs
Custom Choice Door, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
order of protection status, or any other legally recognized
protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Lakewood , Door Shop/Builder/Production Specialist, Other , Lakewood, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!