CDL Driver- Mon-Fri Shifts
Company: US LBM Holdings
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Custom Choice Door, a division of US LBM, founded in 2007 Custom
Choice Door, LLC provides superior service from supply until
completion and beyond. We stand behind our products with immediate
action on any issues that arise. The cornerstones of our company
are – Customer Service, and Superior products with an emphasis on
making the whole process smooth for you, the customer.
We are currently looking for a Non-CDL
Driver for our Lakewood,
What you should know about working at Custom Choice
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions are
hands-on, and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a
suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement
driven organization, and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe and
healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in
the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Non CDL
- Delivers and unloads materials to customer satisfaction.
- Completes daily equipment inspection.
- Completes necessary paperwork such as delivery tickets and
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Assists in unloading material returned for credit.
- Typically delivers raw materials to customer.
- Delivery will consist of residential and commercial
We want you to build your career with us! Can you
check all of these boxes?
- Experience. 2 years’ experience driving.
- Special Skills. Must maintain a valid
operator’s license and meet driver requirements.
- Physical. Ability to bend, twist, squat, and
reach. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 100lbs
throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our
continuous education programs
Custom Choice Door, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
order of protection status, or any other legally recognized
protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Lakewood , CDL Driver- Mon-Fri Shifts, Other , Lakewood, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!