Custom Choice Door, a division of US LBM, founded in 2007 Custom
Choice Door, LLC provides superior service from supply until
completion and beyond. We stand behind our products with immediate
action on any issues that arise. The cornerstones of our company
are – Customer Service, and Superior products with an emphasis on
making the whole process smooth for you, the customer.
We are currently looking for a Service
Coordinator for our Lakewood, WA
What you should know about working at Custom Choice
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions are
hands-on, and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a
suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement
driven organization, and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe and
healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in
the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your days as a Service
- Performs various administrative functions including data entry,
filing, and preparing reports
- Scheduling & coordinating with customer service reps
- Operates the computer as needed for general reports and record
- Greet walk in customers and answer phones
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check
all of these boxes?
Service Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma
- 1 year of office/administration/receptionist experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to type accurately, clerical skills, and use of
computer and word processing
- Confidentiality requirement - exposure to confidential
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our
continuous education programs
Custom Choice Door, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
order of protection status, or any other legally recognized
protected basis under federal, state, or local law.