SLP Position - School
Company: Jackson Therapy Partners
Posted on: November 11, 2021
We’re hiring experienced speech language pathologists for a
contract position at an area facility with immediate openings. Not
sure what a Traveling SLP is? Click here
for a quick overview.
- 1 year of experience under the supervision of a senior
- Completed CFY and current Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited
- Current state license in good standing with the State License
Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments (or longer)
in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major
cities, and rural regions.
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of
patients, that’s why we offer a comprehensive and competitive
benefits package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text,
phone or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
You'll enjoy an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at
Jackson where Traveling Therapists have built rewarding careers
since 2006. We're committed to you, and to your future.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who’ll give you
more and fill you in on the rewarding, full-time career you can
enjoy as a traveling therapist.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all of our associates.
Keywords: Jackson Therapy Partners, Lakewood , SLP Position - School, Other , Lakewood, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!