Non- CDL Driver
Company: First Transit
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Have you considered serving your community as a Shuttle
Driver? Now’s your chance! Get PAID to do what you
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via the Pierce
Transit Shuttle ADA service. Our drivers connect people to
jobs, healthcare, education, and leisure activities! As a Shuttle
Driver, you would provide our clients with great customer service,
the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If
you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the “lots
of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our
- $16.50/HR with annual increases based on years of
- Safety & Customer Service Incentive Plan to eligible
- Attractive benefits package; medical, dental and vision
with a large company contribution to you!
- 401k with company contribution
- Paid Sick and holidays for our Shuttle
- Paid Vacation
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Serving passengers who live and work in your community
You’ll be responsible for:
- Drives one of several different shuttle or company non-revenue
vehicles in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the
contracted service area within a daily assigned time schedule.
- Maintains a strong attendance record.
- Performs pre/post trip vehicle inspections as required.
- Possess a functional knowledge of the demographics of the
- Stops at designated points to load and/or unload
- May assist in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or
other mobility aids and is required to properly secure wheelchairs
- Notifies dispatch of deviations, overload, accidents, passenger
incidents, medical/behavioral problems, or bus
- Assures that fares are deposited into the fare box and
dispenses information. Advises passengers of rules and regulations
- Completes and submits written reports concerning passengers and
- Operates on-board computer equipment, fare boxes and
- Consistently providing great customer service
- Assumes any and all other duties assigned.
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least three
- Please note all applicants are subject to drug test, and
- Required DOT medical card required. (We pay exam fee!)
*Terms and conditions apply for sign-on bonus. See
location for details!
First Transit keeps people moving and
communities prospering - That’s why we need amazing people like
YOU to APPLY NOW!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California,
FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Keywords: First Transit, Lakewood , Non- CDL Driver, Other , Lakewood, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!