Company: Firehouse Subs
Posted on: June 10, 2021
REPORTS TO: General Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift Leader
The cashier position is critical to the daily success of the
restaurant. It's a guest facing job; often the first touch point
with the guest beyond the "Welcome to Firehouse" greeting.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent menu and product knowledge.
- Accountable for the accuracy of the guest's order.
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and handle
questions and concerns in a professional manner.
- Proficient use of the POS system.
- Accuracy of the cash drawer.
- Team player.
- Thanks the guest sincerely for their business.
- Participates in all Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation
- Maintains an organized, stocked, and sanitary work space.
- Able and willing to complete other restaurant functions such as
food preparation or cleaning, per management direction, or any
other duties assigned by the general manager, assistant manager, or
- Maintains a safe work environment, adhering to all established
food and safety guidelines.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin
Sorensen, Firehouse Subs began in 1994 with one restaurant in
Jacksonville, Fla. 25 years later, the company has spread like
wildfire with more than 1170 locations across 46 states, Puerto
Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs serves hearty portions
of premium meats and cheeses, "steamed" hot and placed atop fresh
produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a
family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic
firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as
well as the founding family's decades of firefighting service.
Firehouse Subs is committed to giving back and has awarded more
than $51 million to public safety organizations through its
non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise
restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at
this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the
restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
Keywords: Firehouse Subs, Lakewood , Cashier, Other , Lakewood, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!