Construction Team Leader
Posted on: June 10, 2021
POSITION: Construction Team Leader FLSA: Non-Exempt - Full
The Construction Team Leader oversees their crew and each
production job to completion, ensuring quality, safety, and
efficiency. This position is non-exempt under the FLSA and reports
to the Production Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead, Manage, Accountability (LMA)
- Communicates tasks and other messages to their team before,
during, and after each job.
- Trains their team on installation methods, tools, equipment,
- Ensures the safety of themselves and their team at all
- Motivates, encourages, and recognizes their team.
Corrects their team members as necessary, letting the Production
Manager know about the situation as necessary.
- Reviews job specifications before leaving the company, ensuring
everything needed for the job is on the truck.
- Once at the job site, assesses conditions and makes adjustments
- Performs high quality installations, moving job progress to an
- Troubleshoots issues as needed and innovates processes on the
spot as needed.
- Collects payment at job completion.
Completes all paperwork and returns to the appropriate people at
- Remarkable Customer Experience
- Communicates with the customer throughout the project using the
company's customer messaging.
- Ensures the customer is aware of and happy with any change to
the job before making the change.
- Ensures the customer is happy with the finished job.
- Leaves the customer's home clean and proactively take measures
to leave it in better condition than found.
Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
- Purpose, Mission, Values
- Lives out the company's purpose, mission, and values.
- Knowledge of construction or related trades preferred.
- Ability and skill in operating equipment and/or power tools
- Ability to operate a phone/app/tablet.
- Ability to detect/recognize information in written materials or
on a screen up to 75% of the time.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English;
ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- High school diploma or GED preferred and 1+ years of experience
in the construction trades OR a combination of education and
experience that illustrates a proven track record in this
- Ability to lift or move up to 100 lb. occasionally, and/or up
to 50 lb. of force frequently, and/or up to 20 lb. of force
constantly to move objects.
- Ability to stay upright/stand up to 100% of the time.
- Ability to move about and move to/from and work from the floor
level or in crawl spaces.
- A valid driver's license (and/or CDL), safe driving record, and
ability to drive for the company.
Keywords: TerraFirma, Lakewood , Construction Team Leader, Other , Lakewood, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!