Driver Trainee - CDL A Opportunity in Lakewood, WA
Company: Core Mark
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Rides in truck to deliver such items as groceries,
cigarettes/tobacco, dairy and other non-durable goods to customers
throughout Washington and surrounding areas.
- Assists Drivers off-load products to customers.
- Unloads truck and/or company vehicles by hand or by use of a
hand truck or dolly.
- Records deliveries information on daily delivery invoice/load
- Listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected or unsold
merchandise when approved by Customer Service.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup and
- Uses on-board computer system and/or logbook to comply with DOT
- Perform other duties as assigned
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to use hands and finger to handle objects, tools, or
controls; the employee frequently is required to walk and stand.
The employee is required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The
employee must be willing and able to lift up to 75 lbs. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and the ability to adjust focus.
- DOT physical requirements must be met.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly
works in outside weather conditions. The employee frequently works
near moving mechanical parts and is frequently exposed to
vibration. The employee occasionally exposed to wet a/o humid
conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually
Keywords: Core Mark, Lakewood , Driver Trainee - CDL A Opportunity in Lakewood, WA, Other , Lakewood, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!