ATM & Debit Card Operations Specialist
Company: Columbia Banking System, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform daily reconciliation of ATM cash dispensed and debit
card transaction settlement
- Forecast and place cash orders for ATMs serviced by the third
- Process and balance daily ATM cash flow reports to keep the
vendor in check and minimize loss exposure to the bank.
- Perform keyboard entries to designated general ledgers
- Assist IT with Trism instant issue testing and
- Provide a support for branch Trism inventory balancing
questions, help branches with researching out of balance
- Process Instant Issue card stock and supply orders for the
- Order, print and mail rush cards to clients as requested
- Monitor/Work/Respond emails and requests from branches
- Provide extensive phone support to the branches with any ATM
and debit card related issues
- Perform maintenances on existing card records as requested
- Research and provide supporting documentations for ATM related
Reg E Claims
- Review and work various daily debit card reports
- Other duties or projects as assigned
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the
performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control
responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures,
and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Two years Branch experience.
- Two years Personal Banker experience preferred.
- Building knowledge of Debit and ATM Card processing.
- Working knowledge of all banking products.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a team player.
- Familiarity with General Ledger and Precision preferred.
- Good problem solving skills.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search
firms. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from Columbia
Bank's Talent Acquisition team to submit resumes, and then only in
conjunction with a valid fully-executed written requisition
contract for service and in response to a specific job opening.
Resumes submitted to any Columbia Bank employee by a third party
agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed
requisition search agreement, will become the sole property of
Columbia Bank. Columbia Bank will not pay a fee to any Agency that
does not have such agreement in place. No employee outside of
Columbia Bank's Talent Acquisition team has the authority to enter
into a requisition search agreement.
Keywords: Columbia Banking System, Inc., Lakewood , ATM & Debit Card Operations Specialist, Other , Lakewood, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!