Company: CHI Franciscan St Clare Hospital
Posted on: June 5, 2021
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic
Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700
care sites across the U. S. & from clinics and hospitals to
home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is
accessible to nearly one out of every four U. S. residents. Our
world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need
caring and our families need protection. With our combined
resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities
advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how
and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in
Your Role as a Nurse:
As a nurse, you will provide pre-and post-operative nursing care
to patients undergoing surgical procedures. This work includes
developing, implementing and assessing the patient plan of care in
collaboration with physicians, interdisciplinary teams and the
patient and family.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of 2 years current experience in an acute, inpatient
PACU setting within the last 3 years strongly preferred or Graduate
of ICU residency with a minimum of six months ICU experience.
- Experience with airway emergencies, (i.e. laryngospasms, airway
obstruction, stridor and arrest).
- Possession of a BSN degree is preferred.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the
Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS
- ACLS is required for the Surgery Admit & Discharge Unit (SADU)
and Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification within six
months of date of hire.
- CPAN or CAPA specialty certification is strongly
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Keywords: CHI Franciscan St Clare Hospital, Lakewood , Perianesthesia Nurse, Other , LAKEWOOD, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!