Outpatient Oncology Infusion RN
Company: CHI Franciscan St Clare Hospital
Posted on: June 5, 2021
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic
Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700
care sites across the U. S. & from clinics and hospitals to
home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is
accessible to nearly one out of every four U. S. residents. Our
world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need
caring and our families need protection. With our combined
resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities
advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how
and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in
The Nurse in the Outpatient Oncology department will provide care
to oncology/hematology/various infusion patients. Implementing and
assessing the patient plan of care in collaboration with
physicians, interdisciplinary teams and the patient and family.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor of Science
in Nursing is preferred
* One year of related work experience is preferred.
* Current Washington State Licensure as a Registered Nurse is
* Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support
* Chemotherapy/Biotherapy certification preferred.
* Certification in Oncology nursing preferred.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Keywords: CHI Franciscan St Clare Hospital, Lakewood , Outpatient Oncology Infusion RN, Other , LAKEWOOD, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!