Part-time Client Care Representative
Company: Columbia Banking System, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Committed to meeting phone queue expectations; Answering the
phone is the first priority.
- Adhering to the standards of the Client Care Call Review
- Consistently demonstrate and provide excellent Client
- Research and resolve internal and external Client issues.
- Meet and maintain established department goals. I.e. Abandoned
Rate, Speed of Answer (Average wait time).
- Authors informal written communications/emails for internal
and/or external Clients, management, employees, etc.
- Participate in career development activities annually to
enhance knowledge, skills & abilities.
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the
performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control
responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures,
and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of banking experience and/or Client Service and/or Call
- Excellent Client service skills with a desire to assist
- Successful candidates will demonstrate a basic level of
computer skills. Experience with MS Office products or Personal
Finance products preferred. I.e. Quicken, Quickbooks
- Solid active listening and verbal communication skills.
- Strong telephone skills.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills.
- Basic written communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective prioritization and time management
- Ability to generate an atmosphere of exceptional team
synergies, positive energy and CB pride.
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search
firms. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from Columbia
Bank's Talent Acquisition team to submit resumes, and then only in
conjunction with a valid fully-executed written requisition
contract for service and in response to a specific job opening.
Resumes submitted to any Columbia Bank employee by a third party
agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed
requisition search agreement, will become the sole property of
Columbia Bank. Columbia Bank will not pay a fee to any Agency that
does not have such agreement in place. No employee outside of
Columbia Bank's Talent Acquisition team has the authority to enter
into a requisition search agreement.
Keywords: Columbia Banking System, Inc., Lakewood , Part-time Client Care Representative, Other , Lakewood, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!