Service Coordinator (19335-376)
Company: Building Materials Holding Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
If you'd like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced
organization, BMC is the company for you! Military and Veterans
encouraged to apply.
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on
At BMC, the outstanding Service Coordinator guides inside sales
activities and coordinates the install/service/warranty department.
They handle the accurate retrieval of processed customer orders,
perform data entry of orders, and assist with sales-related
administrative activities, all while encouraging our stellar
customer service and team atmosphere.
- Understands and actively supports individual markets specific
strategies ensuring seamless customer service and service level
standards are exceeded.
- Acting internal and external customers point of contact for
designated portfolio of clientele. Handling inquires on product
selection, order status, pricing, customer complaints and issues,
delivery schedules and other follow up as needed.
- Efficiently manage order entry workflow; including timely and
accurate order entry into the company system, response to requests
for pricing, scheduling of deliveries and installation and other
- Enters order, tracks and manages the process of service and
warranty from initial call to install/billing.
- Reports monthly on claims processed, types of claims and
sales/costs for the market.
- Proactively identifying customer, product or delivery issues;
surfacing issues and problem solving with sales and operations
- Identify and coordinate with the install department the
scheduling and coordination of the jobs with the technicians.
- Partners with Sales and Credit teams to ensure accurate A/R;
including prompt resolution of customer credits, return processed
in a timely manner and customer notification of payment
- Open communication with all levels regarding market challenges,
solutions and business impacts.
- Subcontractor maintenance and compliance as well as labor
verification and processing.
- Non- stock ordering and inventory control as needed.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum Typing/Key Stroke Speed: 50 WPM or 5500 KPH with 95%
accuracy or above error rate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Tech-savvy with strong emphasis in MS Office.
- Minimum Experience: 1 year customer service and sales support,
data entry, construction and building materials supply.
Keywords: Building Materials Holding Corporation, Lakewood , Service Coordinator (19335-376), Other , Lakewood, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!