Dental Assistant - Orthodontics
Company: Willamette Dental Group
Posted on: May 2, 2021
To learn more about how Willamette Dental
Group is keeping our employees safe, please visit https://willamettedental.com/safety/
The Orthodontic Dental Assistant
must be proficient with general assisting (orthodontic and/or
Invisalign experience preferred) to provide the Orthodontist with
assistance in the delivery of dental care and service in order to
achieve the best possible treatment for the patient.
- Perform all dental procedures permitted consistent with the
applicable state laws and regulations.
- Change orthodontic wires, appliances and other apparatus’ as
directed by the orthodontist.
- Prepare and maintain instruments, equipment and materials for
all dental procedures, while ensuring our patients are as relaxed
and comfortable as possible.
- Be able to counsel out patients in post-operative care and
general oral health, as well as demonstrate an understanding of
evidence based dentistry.
- Take impressions of patients’ teeth for study casts; pour and
trim patient study models as needed.
- Oregon Dental Radiologic Proficiency certificate, required or
willing to obtain.
Oregon EFODA (Expanded Function Orthodontic Dental
Assistant) certificate, required or willing to
Dental Assistant Registration at hire.
Functions certificate(s), required or willing to
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, 401K with generous
company match, and medical dental, life and disability insurances.
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity
qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, veteran status and other protected
description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and
responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the
position’s scope and function in the
may be exposed to PHI in the course of his/her duties, and will
handle protected information (PHI) in a manner consistent with the
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
Keywords: Willamette Dental Group, Lakewood , Dental Assistant - Orthodontics, Other , Lakewood, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!