Join our team at Total Care today!
Enjoy working for a family owned and operated “caring”
company that has been in business for over 30 years.
Full-Time & Part-Time positions are currently available for the
We will work “with you” to create a work schedule that fits
“both” of our needs.
Total Care is searching for LPN’s to fill immediate
LPN candidates will be able to choose shift/hours
Responsibilities of the LPN
• Assess patient's condition and chart effectively
• Perform evaluation tasks such as vital signs and medication
• Some cases may require physical support such as tracheostomy
and gastrostomy tube care.
• Private duty nursing is an option for children and young
adults with special needs such as;
tracheostomy and ventilator care, feeding tubes, nebulizer
treatments, TPN, as well as many other special medical needs that
children and young adults may have..
We have hours available in these areas:
Benefits of the LPN Position
• Paid case specific training with an ExperiencedLPN
• Specialty LPN training on Trach and Ventilators if needed
• Flexible Scheduling and a Variety of Shifts.
• Medical Insurance, Dental & Vision optional
• PTO offered for sick or personal
• Statewide employment opportunities
Total Care Home Health has been providing In-Home private duty
nursing in Washington for over 30 years.
All interested LPN's should apply to learn more!
Wage differential for Nights and Week-ends
Full Time or Part Time, You Decide Competitive Home Health
We invite you to inquire about employment today!!!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time